Monday, June 2, 2008

Getting out with pianos.

I almost got away with doing absolutely nothing today. Well, not counting having lunch with the family. Up until about 8pm I was home free with my "I'm not doin' nothin' today at all!" day. Then everyone was going to Denny's which I wasn't going to go to until I heard that Tessa said she wanted to show me the song I had showed her a long time ago on the piano.

I had to go now. She'd been practicing all year! I really wanted to hear it, plus it had been a while since I had seen her and everyone else. OH OH, and Kyle's back too! Sweet.

So, we went to Denny's, ate, then went to Kyle and Tessa's. She played the piano for me and it was absolutely beautiful. I sang and played the piano a bit and that was fun. I love to play whenever I get a chance. It's pretty much awesome.

Mike and I came back to my house and we've been just talking ever since. It's now late and I need to go to bed.

Oh, the A's won today. They've been mediocre at best this month... it's been pretty bad. I hope they do better.

No comments: