Saturday, July 11, 2009

I love her

Ok, one month, 18 days until we're married. We've overcome so much and we've grown closer still. She's the love of my life and I've met none like her. I'm looking forward to marriage for so many reasons... the reasons I had as a kid and the newly found reasons I've picked up on my path with her.

First off, I love her more and more each and every day. I love her more as she grows closer to the Lord. I love her more when she looks at me and makes her silly faces and whines at me to hug and kiss her...

She's truly one of a kind and the love of my life. I appreciate so much about her. When she's who God made her to be, she's the most kind, loving, caring, gentle person I know. She cares so much more about other people than most people I know... she's passionate! Passionate to the core! She's got the best eye for creativity that I've ever been around. She can take a piece of paper and turn it into a beautiful collection of art.

She's driven to do what's right... like, right when I need it. She's always encouraging me to be doing what's best for us and for others. She's courageous... my goodness is she! She'll be afraid of doing something, and when I see that I think usually that person will not do it... but not her. She does it! She'll grit her teeth and go what needs to be done. She's extremely strong and yet is as sensitive a person I've ever known.

She loves the lost and needy... she cares for each person she meets, even if she doesn't care for the way they hurt others. Without her, I'd be stuck doing nothing with no ambition. She's the love of my life and I'm so grateful to have known her.

I cannot wait to marry her, fall sleep next to her, wake up with her, and fall in love with her all over again every morning...

No comments: