Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Musicals and My Love

So, I'm in love with a musical. What? How? I don't know. It's awesome though. It's called Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog. It's amazing in every way. Witty, funny, whimsical, tragic.... yes, I said tragic. Don't ask. Just watch it.

The songs are amazing. I've since been singing and trying to not look gay, but eh'. I love music. I love the way the music in this short film blends so well with the characters. Very well done.

In other news I love Niki. Like, I'm talking head-over-heals. She's so amazing. Always encouraging and I couldn't imagine life without her... and I don't want to. Her smile, her laugh, her smell... everything about her is just amazing. Just the fact that she puts up with me. I'd say that's an accomplishment in and of itself.

So, I need to go see the new Batman movie. It looks awesome. I loved Batman Begins. This is gonna be sweet.

No comments: