Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Concerns.

Ok, so I guess I do have to be concerned now. It appears that my ability to be able to stay where I'm currently living is going to be directly dependent upon other people. I don't know whether to be angry, upset, or to just trust that everything will be fine.

In the last year I have moved twice. When I was first approached with the prospect that my roommate would be leaving sometime, I was a bit shocked but ok. "I'll just find another roommate", I thought to myself. In fact, I have one in mind... the only problem is that the person I have in mind doesn't want to move... so, that's a bit of a problem.

But, this week I have just found out that my roommate could be moving even sooner. At this point I wasn't too concerned still... but then I did some figuring and realized that I could be out of a place to live if another person doesn't come to live with me. Even worse is that he doesn't know when he'll be moving out. So, I stuck in that I don't have anything definite to say to a potential roommate prospect.

*sigh*

I suppose now my stomach is informing me that there is a bit to be concerned with. I--perhaps--could be moving 3 times this year.

I just don't know where...

No comments: