Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Just another day. Of course this is coming from the perspective of a single male at the age of 25. I suppose it's a bit skewed...

To another point though, I've had the "together" Valentine's Day with a significant other. It's really just another day... but, I've found that it's just like any other day; whatever you make of it. So, people choose to pursue their love on the day based on someone else's suggestion...

*EH HEM* HALLMARK.


Today was a busy, fast, and satisfying day. After work Jason and I went to Mc D's and got some dirty, greasy, junk food. We were going to go see Jumper after that but decided to watch one of the movies I bought over the weekend. We ended up watching War.

Wow. I didn't expect that movie to end up like that at all. I'm still trying to figure it all out.


After the movie here I am. Bored? Perhaps.

No comments: